NCEAC Graduate Registration
Computing personnel Registration System
National Computing Education Accreditation Council - NCEAC accredits all computing programs in Pakistan and started registration of Computing Graduates from 1st October 2019.
- Graduates from Accredited Computing Programs by NCEAC.
- Helps in Degree Attestation by HEC
- Ease to get Government and Private Jobs
- Ease for foreign studies
- Foreign Job Placement
- Trainings on Emerging Technologies for Registered Computing Graduates
- Create a new account on https://cprs.nceac.org.pk
- Fill and Submit all the required forms and information
- After submission, Council will verify the submitted application in 15-20 working days
- After verification student need to submit the application fee via bank fee challan or on-line transaction
- After fee verification,the council will allocate graduate membership number
- Card will dispatch through the courier service